Still dealing with my Cauter scars from last year’s treatment (see the post here)
Past one month after the treatment when I wrote this post, check out the improvement on my Cauter scars.
These are skincare products that I’ve been using to help with the scars after they completely dried. Products arranged by step by step, and FYI they’re all Fungal-Acne Safe.
- GARNIER PURE ACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER FOR OILY & ACNE PRONE SKINS: acts as first cleanser to wipe away all left over products and natural oil produced at night.
- SAFI HYDRATING WATER CLEANSER: my new found with super affordable price, with satisfying foam when applied.
- LA ROCHE-POSAY SEROZINC: acts as toner mist, wait to dry and move on to next product.
- KIEHL’S CLEARLY CORRECTIVE DARK SPOT SOLUTION: new HG of mine, vitamin C serum that didn’t break me out.
- VICHY MINERAL 89: you are definitely missing out if you haven’t tried this Hyaluronic Acid (HA) serum.
- KIEHL’S ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE GEL CREAM: love the feel and texture of this non HA moisturizer, I do recommend to find moisturizer without HA, if you’ve already used one in serum step.
- SKIN AQUA UV SUPER MOISTURE GEL SPF 50+ PA++++: one of my HG sunscreen that never caused any breakout on my skin, and didn’t leave any marks (great for under makeup).
PHOTOS: SHINTA ROSVITA