BRIGHTNESS ON A BRUSH
I can live without colors on my face, but I can’t make it through the day without a concealer.
Who woke up looking like Miranda Kerr (except her, of course!)? For mere human being like moi, I woke up with the worst dark circles, and those aging spots are catching up too. That’s why I need concealer, stat! I tried so many concealers already, some met my expectations, some not. I love having a concealer which can conceal correctly (hellooooo!!!!), blend easily (read: nice texture) and didn’t cake.
Recently, I’ve been using L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Touch Targeted Corrector, the latest tinted brush concealer from Immortelle range. And my beauty verdicts are:
- It’s very compact. Brush inside a pen made application easier for its’ precision to help conceal the right spot.
- Non greasy and very light texture. It absorb easily as I pat through to blend.
- It doesn’t just conceal blemishes or age spots, it seems to brighten my dark sides of the face like areas sides of nose and dark circles (thanks to the active ingredients like Bellis Perennis & Vitamin C).
- It doesn’t settle in fine lines or creases, even though I applied face powder afterwards.
- I love the fact that L’Occitane also recommend to apply this over makeup for touch up. Nice!
L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Touch Targeted Corrector is now available throughout L’Occitane Indonesia’s stores or you can go online, here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.