TOO LITTLE TO FIT?
Problem with us ladies when we have to go partying with our tiny little clutch/bag/miniaudiere. Impossible to bring lots of things and stuff them inside those petite space.
Pick your party essentials, so your tiny bag can still look tiny and pretty. In my (petite party) case, I usually bring:
– Blackberry: just in case I got bored.
– Oil blotter: to blot those oil away.
– Lipstick: never forget to touch up your lipstick, no matter what.
– Pressed Powder: because oily face are not pretty.
– Perfume sample: tiny yet powerful for fragrance touch up.
– Dental floss: yes, it is important to floss after any food taken.
See how they fit just fine in that squeezy space?
You must be logged in to post a comment.