Apologies for such long hiatus. Writer’s block, LOL.
In this post, I’ll share you what I currently use for morning skincare routine after using Adapalene & Retinoic Acid at night.
FYI, Adapalene & Retinoic Acid are two prescription-strength creams that will definitely open our pores, but they won’t exfoliate them. We still need help from exfoliating actives like AHA or BHA, in the morning. You can choose only one active in one product (like toner only or serum only), but if your skin can stand it, go all the way from toner to serum.
- CLEANSER/MORNING MASK: SEBAMED CLEAR FACE ANTI BACTERIAL CLEANSING FOAM
Contains Montaline C40 that will zap acne bacterias and Panthenol.
- TONER: HADA LABO TAMAGOHADA MILD PEELING LOTION
This contains Gluconic Acid
- SERUM: DUVADERM CLARIFYING SERUM
This contains 0,5% Molecular BHA
- MOISTURIZER: SEBAMED CLEAR FACE CARE GEL & KRAVE OAT SO SIMPLE WATER CREAM
As you know I’m on my 3 Step Moisture Method, that’s why I’m using double moisturizer after natural moisturizer which is water. Steer clear of any actives in the moisturizers’ ingredients lists.
- SUNSCREEN: SKIN AQUA UV SUPER MOISTURE GEL SPF 50+ PA++++
It has been my HG because it didn’t trigger my Fungal Acne & Comedo.
PHOTO: SHINTA ROSVITA