Unlike some people who don’t think it’s important, I do enjoy using toner and will never stop using it.
Some use toner for that pH balancing purpose, but I believe my skin is clearer (free from oil plugs and such) when I use one. And I can definitely judge the effectiveness of my cleansers, just by looking at how dirty my (soaked with toner) cotton pads. I found it very satisfying.
Personally I prefer toner with no scent and water-like in texture.
Here’s some of my favorite Fungal-Acne Safe Toner, and I include the ingredients analyzed by cosmily.com (which I thought is more detail than skincarisma.com)
- Literally like water with no viscosity, no scent too!
- Perfect to use with cotton pads. No matter how I cleaned my face, my cotton pads will get dirty somehow when I use this toner.
- Big size (500ml). Perfect size for toner fans like me, and it’s very affordable.
- It is a gentle exfoliating toner, so I don’t recommend this for toner masking.
- Great if you have whiteheads and sensitive skin. It didn’t sting at all.
- No Butylene Glycol inside, so it won’t trigger comedo.
- Same thing, literally like water with no viscosity and no scent.
- Only 4 ingredients inside, which I love.
- Can be use as first toner with cotton pads, or if you’re using exfoliating toner, use this as hydrating toner with no pads.
- Or you can use it for toner masking, it is that gentle.
- Affordable price but not much of my local online shops here carry this brand.
- Great daily toner, feels just like water with no scent and no viscosity.
- To be use with cotton pads as first toner. Somehow, I always see dirt left on cotton pads when I use this.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- It’s a drugstore brand, but they don’t have this officially where I live. But some online shops do carry this from neighbors’ countries like Singapore or Malaysia.
PHOTOS: SHINTA ROSVITA & SCREENSHOT FROM COSMILY.COM