Before I go further to details, they are both not safe for Fungal-Acne.
If you do have fungal acne, I recommend to use these as spot treatment only. I only use these on blackheads, small bumps, closed comedones and some milias near my eyes. That’s it. I don’t put these on my hormonal acne, because they both didn’t seem to work on one. By the way, this is the newest version of Chica Y Chico Beta Salic 2.0 Plus Baby Face Cream with very instagramable pink tube.
- Badecasil has that old feel tube, while Chica Y Chico got that modern ‘now’ vibe.
- Badecasil has 32 ingredients, while Chica Y Chico has 35 ingredients
- Badecasil has Broccoli extract, while Chica Y Chico has Snail Secretion Filtrate.
- No tingling sensation with Badecasil, but there’s tingling close to stinging with Chica Y Chico at the first use only. On second day, same spots, I didn’t feel anything. But it always tingle on new spots, so be aware.
- Both are made in Korea
- Both come in a tube 30ml packaging
- Both contain silicone
- Both have 24 of the same ingredients, some familiar names like Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil and Allantoin (you can check the complete list on skincarisma.com).
- Both are recommended to use at night time only
- Both claimed to exfoliate dead skin cells and moisturize skin at once.
- Both have the same milky white lotion texture
So I’ve tried both of them each by themselves for two weeks straight in a row with no pause day, just to show you guys these results on my skin. Please note that I was also using other skincare products before applying these (as each is recommended to use as final step of PM skincare routine).
PHOTOS: SHINTA ROSVITA