Thanks Rollover Reaction team for sending me this PR Kit before they even launch this on March 25, 2019.
So, is it a cushion? Or is it a tinted moisturizer? Or both?
You see, cushion is ‘the house’ for the liquid inside (it is a packaging format). Most brands filled it with liquid foundation. But being Rollover Reaction, they filled it with tinted moisturizer. To tell you the truth, I was being skeptical at first, because I thought this is going to be one sheer base like most tinted moisturizer out there. Boy, I was wrong!
This didn’t just cover well, but (I guess because one of the ingredient is caffeine) it perked up my complexion. And since this is also formulated with sunscreen SPF27, you can carry this for touch-ups during the day. Reapply over makeup and voila! You can get sun protection all day too.
But, talking about the ingredients, I’ve noticed Stearic Acid on the list down below. According to SkinCarisma.com, it is a fungal-acne trigger. So better watch out if you are prone to fungal-acne.
You’ll enjoy this if:
- You are not feeling like going heavy on foundation
- You love natural-looking cushion (not dewy nor matte)
- You like versatile products that can go with you anywhere (thanks to its’ cute packaging)
- You expect medium to high coverage tinted moisturizer in a compact
- You want your skin to look ‘real’ not made up
PHOTOS: SHINTA ROSVITA