I believe most of us have the experience of needed something but too lazy to go shopping. Been there, done that!
Online shopping have save my day…a lot… I used to love buying things at retail stores, touching and seeing the real things. But hey…this is 2016! Either you already know what you’re going to buy, or just eager to try because your friend recommended it or you saw it on my blog :), nowadays everything became more simple. Read online for the reviews, and shop online too. Awesome, right?
Here’s why I personally love doing online shopping:
- I don’t have to leave my bed to do so. Especially on weekend, stuck in traffic like weekdays then looking for parking in malls are not my cup of tea.
- I can find everything. Literally. With all these online shops popping out like mushrooms in Jakarta where I live, it’s a breeze to find whatever I’m looking for.
- I don’t have to deal with shop assistants. Some of them is really disturbing, don’t you hate it when they follow you around like you’re gonna steal something?
- I can do my multitasking at home. I don’t have to decide: do I want to do my laundry or having a new pair of pants to laundry. I can do them both.
- Sometimes, it’s cheaper online. Make sure you know which one is having a promotion will help. A lot.
For my beauty stuffs, I rely on SOCIOLLA.
They have things that sometimes I couldn’t find at retail stores in Jakarta.
They also have BEAUTY JOURNAL. Beauty articles in a blog writing style. Very informative!
And I like how easy it is to shop on this online beauty destination. They categorized things by departments, and by brands as well. Once in a while, they also have promotions.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to shop, now.