On this April Fools’ Day, I’m going to share my Holy Grail when it comes to fool-proof makeup.
In my own term, fool-proof means practical yet it stands against Jakarta’s weather (which become more hot and humid these days).
In alphabetical order:
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo : as natural as real brows, I hate fake looking brows which created by some pencil.
– Bobbi Brown Concealer : it concealed well without cracking and works magically for that zit coverage.
– Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow : palette of fun, just mix and blend to create any looks I desired.
– Guerlain Meteorites Pearls : for that radiant finish which somehow made my makeup seem more natural.
– MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation : let me tell you a little secret: once a beauty brand PR from other brand which also carried cosmetics line, bought this without hesitation. Need I say more?
– Maybelline New York Volum’ Express One by One Mascara : the chubby tube and brush at it’s best. No clumps when applied, no smudges while sweating.
– NARS Satin Lip Pencil : it lines, it fills, it doesn’t crack, it stays on.
– The Body Shop All In One Blusher : no need to touch up during day time, as its’ extra fine powder blended well and stay there until you wipe it off.