DON’T SWEAT YOUR SWEATPANTS
Don’t you just love the comfortable feeling of wearing a pair?
Making their way out of the gym, this is how you can dress up your sweatpants. Looking chic yet comfortable, check!
– Sloppy is definitely out of the context. Pick a thicker cotton material for the sweatpants, but definitely not terry. And no sport brand’s logo please.
– Ribbed legs, slim cut at the calf, will make the sweatpants look more awesome with killer heels.
– Opt for loose top. Tunics will be a great choice as it looks more fluid and womanly.
– Do the color vice versa. Light colored sweat pants, darker top OR the other way around.
– Stay out of canvas bag. Pronto. Sharper looking bag is a must.
– As for jewelry, don’t overdo it. Just one cuff or bracelet will do.
– Shoes? No flats, please. Oh, and leave that gym shoes where they belong.