IS IT POSSIBLE TO WEAR OVERALLS NOW?
Why not? The old school style is making a big come back this spring.
From Jason Wu to Philip Lim, grown up overalls are in. Come in materials like linen and leather, it’ll be a refreshing urbane look for this Spring. But how we (as adults) can pull off this look?
Here’s some tips:
– Slim cuts are the best option. You don’t want to look sloppy wearing a big and oversize overall.
– Instead of just denim, opt for materials like linen or leather. For more casual days, you can pick darker denim.
– Play with texture and materials for layering. Instead of plain old T-shirt, look for blouses with more grown-up materials, like lace or chiffon.
– To complete the whole look, add sharp looking accessories like clutch, shoes and earrings.
– A smart looking and simply cut blazer will be a perfect companion if you want to rock this look for your office attire.