/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
1 T-SHIRT TWO WAYS
Who said you can’t wear T-shirt to the office?
Unless you’re forbidden to wear one by your boss, go for it!
Consider yourself lucky if you are actually allowed to wear casual clothing to the office. But, how casual is casual and how to look still representable by wearing your favorite T-shirt? Again, this is the power of mix and match.
Tips for Office Outfit:
– Casual is NOT careless. Don’t wear your old T-shirt that you use for sleeping attire. Go for more textured T-shirt (like the picture above), preferably in lace. Never mind the statement words on it, as long as they are not rude or bad words.
– Outerwear is a must. This is not the right time for your T-shirt to appear solo. However, you might need a more relaxed jacket to be its’ companion. Forget your formal blazer.
– Pencil skirt is better than any other skirt, as it looks more representable. To add more fun, use the printed one instead of just old boring black pencil skirt *yawn.
– Pick a structured bag to appear more formal when you do have to go out and meet some clients.
– Last but not least: the right shoes. Never ever use flats with pencil skirt. They are not match made in fashion heaven. Black ankle boots are always the safe and the best option.
You still need tips for Mall Outfit?
– Denim jacket is never wrong. You can wear it with everything and add coolness to the whole attire, even on your most casual days.
– A more laid back bag is a must have for mall outfit. You can’t go wrong with a bucket bag.
– Skinny printed pants will give the impression of longer legs, especially if you will wear your …
– Flats. Seriously, I feel sorry for them who (intentionally) wear high heels to the mall. Strut your stuff somewhere else, babes, as mall is NOT a runway. Even models wear sneakers on their off day.