/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
2 PRINT DRESSES FOR 2 NYE’S PARTY
We’re counting down to 2013 as I blog, have you decided what to wear?
It’s important to decide what you’ll be wearing, literally from head to toe for the New Year Eve’s Party. Here, I recommend a few styling tips to pick the right print dress & accessories for two NYE’s occasions. Either you’re hanging out with friends or spending it with your big family, you’ll look stylish and most importantly, comfortable.
PARTY WITH FRIENDS?
– Free your mind and pick a much more fun print dress for partying with your pals. Go shorter in sleeves or hem. It’s all about having fun.
– Same trick goes to accessories. Pick a long dangling gold earrings if you must, and get ready to shine. Stay away from bracelets, because they’ll get in a way while you’re partying. Trust me.
– Choose a smaller sling bag that will fit any important thing you need for the night, because you don’t want to party and clutching your bag all night.
– Ankle booties are the right walking companion for this occasion. They just look more hip and fun.
PARTY WITH BIG FAMILY?
– Stay classic. Choose smaller print for the dress and don’t go too mini. You don’t want your brother in-laws to stare, right?
– Stick to simple accessories with a ‘wow’ factor. A Chanel earrings will do that.
– Bring your simple clutch as well. You need something to hold on to when you’re in awkward family situation. LOL.
– Why bother using stilettos? But don’t just use any flats. Opt for leather instead of canvas with an extra style which will give you that stylish boost.
You must be logged in to post a comment.