/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
2 PRINT DRESSES FOR 2 NYE’S PARTY
We’re counting down to 2013 as I blog, have you decided what to wear?
It’s important to decide what you’ll be wearing, literally from head to toe for the New Year Eve’s Party. Here, I recommend a few styling tips to pick the right print dress & accessories for two NYE’s occasions. Either you’re hanging out with friends or spending it with your big family, you’ll look stylish and most importantly, comfortable.
PARTY WITH FRIENDS?
– Free your mind and pick a much more fun print dress for partying with your pals. Go shorter in sleeves or hem. It’s all about having fun.
– Same trick goes to accessories. Pick a long dangling gold earrings if you must, and get ready to shine. Stay away from bracelets, because they’ll get in a way while you’re partying. Trust me.
– Choose a smaller sling bag that will fit any important thing you need for the night, because you don’t want to party and clutching your bag all night.
– Ankle booties are the right walking companion for this occasion. They just look more hip and fun.
PARTY WITH BIG FAMILY?
– Stay classic. Choose smaller print for the dress and don’t go too mini. You don’t want your brother in-laws to stare, right?
– Stick to simple accessories with a ‘wow’ factor. A Chanel earrings will do that.
– Bring your simple clutch as well. You need something to hold on to when you’re in awkward family situation. LOL.
– Why bother using stilettos? But don’t just use any flats. Opt for leather instead of canvas with an extra style which will give you that stylish boost.