WHAT TO DITCH & WHAT TO BUY 2013 – FASHION
Please wake me up when 2012 trend ends.
Here are some inspiration for what you should be having first before the year (finally) ends. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.
1. To ditch : Polkadots – it might be a classic print but come on. Please move on.
To buy : Stripes – from Jason Wu to Burberry, be prepare for stripes attack.
2. To ditch : Mullets – never dig the trend in the first place, I’m glad it’s over.
To buy : Asymmetrical hem – particularly on shoulders & collars.
3. To ditch : Tangerine Orange – bye bye Pantone color of 2012.
To buy : Emerald – hello Pantone color of 2013.
4. To ditch : Cut outs – only those who dare wore them, so why bother?
To buy : Cut outs collar – it looks more sophisticated anyway.
5. To ditch : Wedges – sad to hear, right?
To buy : Kitten heels – not as killing as stilettos, with a lady like effect. Perfect!
You must be logged in to post a comment.