Chanel just named its top five polishes of all time.
1. Chanel Vamp : Straight off a 1994 runway, worn by Uma Thurman in the movie Pulp Fiction and scored $1 million dollar sales in the first year alone. Need I say more?
2. Chanel Khaki Vert : Released in fall 2010, just in time for Fashion’s Night Out.
3. Chanel Riva : Debuted on the Chanel Cruise 2010-2011 runway.
4. Chanel Black Pearl : Launched last year.
5. Chanel Particuliere : Very popular since it was launched in the winter of 2009.
As a nail polish addict, which one do you have? (I’m a proud owner of Black Pearl, btw)