A DAY TRIP
There’s always a time when I have to take a day trip and too lazy to bring my whole makeup stuffs. These are my weapons to survive those 24 hours trip.
– Deodorant from Nivea : This particular one helps a lot since I wear black and white most of the time. It won’t leave white marks on black tops and yellow stains on white tops.
– Shampoo, conditioner and body wash from Fresh : I love this brand. It smell terrific and somehow the aroma last longer on your body. Perfect size for travel.
– Moisturizing oil from The Body Shop : Multifunction stuff always works for traveling purpose. This will help moisturize skin, hair and face in a light way, which is cool if we’re traveling to a humid place.
– Lip balm from Vaseline. Another multifunction item to moisturize lips and give a tint of rosy color.
– Face moisturizer from La Mer. Because taking care of our skin while traveling is still a big must.
– Face cleanser from Clarisonic. I love the machine, Mia, (shown here in pink) and it comes with the traveling size gel cleanser which turns out to be refreshing.
– Eye serum from Biotherm. This Skin Vivo eye serum doesn’t make my eyes sting as I have super sensitive eyes that can go teary if I put on wrong eye cream or serum.
– Pillow mist from L’Occitane. Being a clean freak myself, I always carry this around when I travelled to protect me from those smelly pillows in the hotel room.
– EDT from Victoria’s Secret. Sheer Love, my favorite fragrance. It’s sheer and not too overpowering for everyday use.